It's in India - Karnataka - Bangalore
A 10 year old boy, had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick, from the day he had eaten. Later when he had his Health check done...... doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS.
His parents couldn't believe it...Then the entire family under went a checkup... none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out.....The boy said 'Yes'. He had pineapple that evening. Immediately a group from the hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check. They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple; his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked...the guy was suffering from AIDS...but he himself was NOT aware. Unfortunately the boy is now suffering from it.
Please take care while u eat on the road side (particularly tasty Vadapav & Paani Puri) and pls fwd this mail to your dear one's..
Please Forward This Mail To All The Persons You Know As Your Message May Save One's Life !!!!!
Hoax propecia online or Fact:
The message suggests priligy online that a 10 year old boy in India is infected with HIV-AIDS after eating pine apple from a roadside vendor - that the virus spread from the HIV-infected blood of vendor through a cut on his finger. This cannot be a fact, HIV-AIDS cannot spread through food like this, the claim is a hoax.
These messages, in various versions, have been circulating through emails and other social networking platforms since many years. Initially these claims were about the Paani-puri, a stuffed appetizer popular in India, then came messages which said about fast foods, and now it became pine apple. Whatever medium it is, HIV virus cannot spread through food contamination like this. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) clearly states that one cannot be infected with HIV even if he consumed food containing HIV infected blood:
"No incident of food being contaminated with HIV-infected blood or semen has been reported to CDC. Furthermore, CDC has received no reports of HIV infection resulting from eating food, including condiments.
HIV does not live long outside the body. Even if small amounts of HIV-infected blood or buy propecia semen was consumed, exposure to the air, heat from cooking, and stomach acid would destroy the virus. Therefore, there is no risk of contracting HIV from eating food."
HIV infections mostly spread through sexual contact or sharing needles with an infected person, and sometimes people can also acquire HIV when in contact with, or swallowing of HIV-infected body fluids, i.e blood, saliva, breast milk, semen, buy levitra online vaginal fluid and other body fluids containing blood.
A similar claim in the milf porn past said Frooti can contain HIV - that it is a warning from Police. clomid online Hoax messages like these are only meant to scare people in the name of this deadly disease. The messages need not be shared, but instead, awareness about the disease should be spread, because that is the best way to control HIV- AIDS.