Hello every one,
please don’t eat yippee noodles..
This morning I have purchased yippee noodles from shop and after coming to home I have open that packet so I found that the yippee noodles is full of bacteria and some small insects are there in that packet so after seeing that I have called to ITC care toll free no :18004254444 and I complained about this Product but I did not got the proper response from them and the way there are taking is so rudely and I have send email to email@example.com also I did not got any reply from there end. they simply gave one request no : 2015/4638 and they said that we will get back you that its.
On the packet the manufacturing date : 06 Oct 2015 it’s just one month has been completed.
Last few months back we found that Maggie product issue before forgetting that issue we have found this yippee noodles also providing the low quality product in the market.
My humble request to every one please don’t eat this kind of low quality products and don’t spoil your life.
Please share this after u r reading..
The story spreading through Facebook claims to show an instance where a consumer finds Insects, Bacteria and Fungus formation in a pack of Yippee Noodles he purchased from a shop and warns users not to eat the noodles because of the low quality. The claims as such are mixture of hoax and facts.
About the Incident
On 16 November 2015, Vangala Shivakumar living in Hyderabad city of India, posted the story in question along with few pictures of the pack of Yippee noodles (Magic Masala version) showing they are infected with bacteria, fungus and insects. The story garnered thousands of shares on Facebook and soon got wide attention because Yippee noodles has been a popular brand in India, especially after the ban of Maggi noodles over concerns of excess lead content.
Yippee Noodles Company’s Response
Shivakumar contacted ITC Limited, the manufacturing company of Yippee noodles, through phone and email complaining about the damaged product, following which the company responded that they will get back to him on the issue. Not happy with the damaged product and not satisfied with the company’s response, Shivakumar called Yippee Noodles a low quality product and requested consumers not to eat them and spoil their health. On 24 November 2015, when My Health Tips Facebook page shared the same complaint story of Vangala Shivakumar, official Facebook page of Sunfeast Yippee Company replied with their response to the incident:
ITC Limited stands committed to outstanding quality for all its products including Sunfeast YiPPee! Noodles. We are therefore concerned with this particular instance pertaining to Sunfeast YiPPee! which is a rare occurrence considering that we sell nearly 10 crore packs in a month. Packs from the same batch code have been re checked at our labs and found to be compliant with our stringent safety standards.
We would wish to assure you that we take the greatest care to ensure that each pack of Sunfeast YiPPee! is absolutely safe. This commitment to quality has played a key role in Sunfeast YiPPee! attaining market leadership in the instant noodle category in a short span of 5 years. You can assure yourself of our quality by accessing content at http://sunfeastyippee.com/VideoGallery.aspx
ITC Limited is a 100 year old consumer good organisation selling more than 900 Crore food packs every month with trustworthy brands like Aashirvaad, Sunfeast, Bingo! Snacks etc. We always have and will continue to attach paramount importance to the interest of the consumer.
We request consumers to check for product quality at point of purchase for apparent issues such as pack damage, tear, expiry or any other form of physical damage.
We re assure you that each pack of Sunfeast YiPPee! is as safe as it is tasty. We will be happy to answer any specific queries which you may have. Please reach out to us at 1800 425 444 444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company said they re-checked packs from the same batch code as the one in question and found them to be compliant with their stringent safety standards. The Yippee noodles product bought by Shivakumar is packed on 6 October 2015 with a shelf life of 9 months and was found to be damaged and fungus ridden in less than 2 months. So like the company suggested, it is possible that the product was spoilt due to physical damage like wear and tear of the packet, or because of unhealthy preservation/storage of the product during or after its transportation into the shop. One such instance of damaged product does not mean that Yippee noodles manufacturing is low in quality and that people should avoid eating them.
In general, fast food products that deteriorate with time are actually good, in the sense that they may not be chemically abused with preservatives. For example, a McDonald’s burger bought in Utah in 1999 did not rot and spoil even after 14 years. Consuming such fast food laden with chemicals is actually dangerous. As a matter of safety, before buying and also consuming, users need to check the edible products to see if they are in good condition are not.
Hoax or Fact:
Mixture of Hoax and Facts.
Worms Found in KFC Chicken
Worms Found in Dairy Milk Silk Chocolate
Cooking Maggi in Wrong way is Very Dangerous for Health
Maggi Noodles Contain Pork and Animal Derived Flavour Enhancer
Horlicks and Maggi Noodles Ads Banned in UK