Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!
Gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight!!!!
I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot :)
WOW! Didn't expect all this attention. I'm fine. Just a little embarrassed!! THX!!
Hoax or Fact:
This YouTube video titled 'Worst Twerk Fail EVER - Girl Catches Fire!' was posted by Caitlin Heller on 3 September 2013 and it went viral soon. It showed a girl called Caitlin Heller attempting Twerk dance, but ends up in her pants catching fire. Fortunately, the story is not a fact!
Twerking is a type of dancing in which the dancer, usually a woman, dances to popular music in a sexually provocative manner. The girl in the video, called as Caitlin Heller attempts the same and ends up catching fire in her pants – in what is shown as an accident. Because of this accidental-humor element added to a sexually provocative dance attempt, the video became an instant hit, and many people believed it to be true. But that's not the case!
On 9 September 2013, it was revealed that the video was basically ‘made’ for the popular Jimmy Kimmel Live! Show. The Jimmy Kimmel Live! Show is a long running American late-night talk show, created and hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and is broadcasted on ABC (American Broadcasting Company). The video was actually a prank, and an elaborate hoax. The girl in the video, called as ‘Caitlin Heller’ is in fact a Stuntwoman named Daphne Avalon. The second video shows an "extended" version of the clip that also features Jimmy Kimmel appearing with a fire extinguisher at the end to put off the fire. Kimmel himself revealed all this and concluded saying, “Thank you for helping us deceive the world and hopefully put an end to twerking forever."