Ayodhya Verdict – New rules of communication will come into force from tomorrow: –
- All calls will be recorded.
- All call recordings will be saved
- Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter and all social media will all be monitored
- Inform all those who do not know.
- Your devices will be connected to the ministry systems.
- Note that do not send any wrong message to anyone
- Inform your children, brothers, relatives, friends, acquaintances, etc. that all of these should be taken care of and run social sites sparingly.
- Do not send any objectionable post or video .. etc. which you recieve against the government or the Prime Minister on politics or current situation.
- Presently writing or sending any offensive message on any political or religious issue is a crime…. Doing so can result in arrest without warrant.
- Police will pull out a notification… then Cyber Crime… then action will be taken.
- It is very serious.
All you group members, admins, … think deeply on this topic
- Do not send any wrong message. Inform everyone and take care on this subject.
- Please share this…
Groups should be more alert and careful.
अयोध्या फेसला कल से नये communication के नये नियम लागू होने वाले हैं :-
- सभी कॉल की recording होगी।
- सभी call recording saved होंगे
- Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter और सभी Social media सभी monitored होंगे
- जो ये नहीं जानते उन सभी को सूचित कर दीजिये।
- आपकी Devices को मन्त्रालय systems से जोड़ दिया जायेगा।
- ध्यान दीजिये कोई भी गलत message किसी को भी मत भेजिये
- अपने बच्चों, भाइयों, रिश्तेदारों, दोस्तों,परिचितों आदि सभी को सूचित कर दें कि इन सबका ध्यान रखें और social sites को संयम से चलायें।
- कोई आपत्तिजनक post या video..आदि जो आप recieve करते हैं राजनीति या वर्तमान स्थिति पर सरकार या प्रधानमंत्री के खिलाफ, उसे Send नहीं करें।
- इस समय किसी राजनीतिक या धार्मिक मुद्दे पर कोई आपत्तिजनक मैसेज लिखना या भेजना अपराध है …..ऐसा करने पर बिना वारंट के गिरफ़्तारी हो सकती है |
- पुलिस एक नोटिफ़िकेशन निकालेगी ….फ़िर Cyber अपराध… फ़िर action लिया जायेगा ।
- यह बहुत ही गम्भीर है।
आप सभी group members, admins ,…इस विषय पर गहराई से सोचिये
- कोई गलत Message मत भेजिये। सभी को सूचित करें तथा इस विषय पर ध्यान रखें।
- Please इसे share कीजिये…
Groups ज्यादा सतर्क व सावधान रहें।
Viral messages spreading on social media warn people of some New Rules of Communication from Government of India ahead of Ayodhya Verdict. They say government is monitoring social media accounts of everyone, recording calls and their devices are connected to systems of ministry. If you post/share any objectionable content about the Ayodhya dispute, political or religious, the message warns of dire consequences including arrest without any warrant. There’s in fact increase in security measures in Uttar Pradesh and other sensitive areas ahead of the decision in Ayodhya dispute case. Police and Intelligence officials are also monitoring social media for any objectionable content to disrupt harmony. However, the viral message as such is a hoax.
Not the New Rules of Communication Before Ayodhya Verdict
The Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute case is a historic, socio-religious and political debate in India about a plot of land in the city of Ayodhya, in Faizabad district of Uttar Pradesh. According to reports, Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi-led bench of the Supreme Court shall announce a verdict in the case before 17th November 2019, when the CJI retires. Ahead of the crucial Supreme Court verdict, political and religious leaders alike have appealed for maintaining harmony.
The messages viral on social media claim Government of India is recording calls of everyone, monitoring social media posts, and ministry systems can access all your devices. Thereby, the messages warn people not to post, share or send any objectionable content related to Ayodhya dispute, either political or religious. If you do so, the message warns Cyber Crime police will take serious action and you can be arrested without any warrant. However, there are no credible reports of such monitoring/recording of social media posts and communication of everyone.
The Uttar Pradesh Police have tightening security ahead of the Ayodhya verdict, taking it as a challenge, in case any issues arise as a result. Section 144 is imposed in Ayodhya till December 28 and tight security arrangements are in place in sensitive areas. Thousands of paramilitary force personnel are also moving to UP. As a routine safety measure, Karnataka Home Department and others asked officials to intercept phone calls of “suspect elements”.
Social Media Watch
Uttar Pradesh Director General of Police OP Singh said a large team of officials are closely monitoring the social media platforms and any objectionable or inflammatory post would invite action. He also said the police would not hesitate to book offenders under the National Security Act (NSA) if they caused any law and order issue. On the other hand, the Ayodhya district magistrate issued directives prohibiting people from making defamatory remarks against any religion, community, deities or eminent personalities on social media platforms. Officials also barred people from holding any public event relating to the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute.
Apart from these restrictions and others, the Government of India did not release the new set of communication rules mentioned in the messages circulating on social media. On 4th November 2019, Ayodhya Police in fact dismissed these messages as rumors to incite panic among residents. Additionally, they shared a Hindi news report mentioning some variants of the rumor messages doing rounds on social media.
Update: 9th November 2019
There’s another message doing rounds on WhatsApp and Facebook alerting Group Administrators. It says there should not be any kind of posts, comments or forwards on Ayodhya in any group – claiming Government order clearly states arrests without warrant. It also tells groups admins to report identity of such members to police. To clarify, the claims as such are not true.
In view of Ayodhya verdict, Government and Police officials have in fact prohibited objectionable content on social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Group SMS and others. They advised social media users and admins of WhatsApp groups to refrain from writing or sharing objectionable messages that can cause communal hatred or disturbance to law and order. They also warned people posting such content can be arrested without a warrant, apart from being booked for cybercrime. Objectionable content includes offensive messages, pictures against any community, commentary videos and photo messages against any religion. Moreover, the police advisory mentioned group admins will be held responsible in such cases. It also asked them to forward objectionable content to concerned department or police immediately.
Hoax or Fact:
Hoax with some valid information.